Protocol are proud to be working in partnership with Northumberland College to recruit for a Lecturer in Construction – Multi-Skilled (Flooring).
Northumberland College has recently achieved a ‘Good’ in Ofsted inspections as well as top honours from the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) in achieving a Silver award for higher education teaching.
With centres in Ashington, Kirkley Hall, Berwick, Newcastle, Hexham and Blyth, the courses offered allow students to be work-ready and highly skilled
- Delivering effective theory and practical lessons across the Construction department up to Level 3
- Motivating learners to raise their ambition and achieve their full potential
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area
- Have recent experience of the BTEC, GCSE, A Level curriculum
- A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.