Protocol are seeking a qualified Plumbing Assessor and Trainer to join London’s leading College for technical and professional training. Each year the college welcome 12,500 students to start their training, with over 300 employer clients commission the College to train their apprentices. The College is known to be one of London’s top providers of apprenticeship training, leading delivery for intermediate, advacned and higher apprenticeships
Are you a qualified Plumbing Assessor or Trainer in the London area looking for a full-time position to start ASAP? If so, we want to hear from you!
If you are an experienced and enthusiastic Plumbing Assessor, apply now!
- Visit employers to discuss initial training needs
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality training to groups and individuals both in college and in the workplace
- Work with the team to support recruitment, assessment and placement of learners with employers
- Complete progress reviews and monitor all elements of the programme of study
- Manage your own diary
The person & qualifications
- Hold an assessing qualification
- Hold a Plumbing qualification at Level 3 or above
- Previous assessing experience
- Recent industry experience
- Own transport as travel to employers is required
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.