Protocol are currently recruiting for a Plumbing Lecturer to work in a College based to the North of Birmingham. This is a Full time Permanent Opportunity. Our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Salary: £31439 to £36470 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications
- To deliver Plumbing & Gas Course that are on offer at the College to students on the 16-18 year old provision as well as to adult learners.
- Participate as an internal verifier on Plumbing & Gas Programmes
- Develop resources and materials as required
- Work closely with the Construction Department
The person & qualifications
- 5 years industrial experience
- Relevant industry qualifications – Level 3 or equivalent
- Posses a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
- Hold an assessor qualification or be willing to work towards
- Able to demonstrate competence in Plumbing & Gas disciplines
- Experience of working with young people
- Hold Maths & English at GCSE Level or equivalent
- Flexible and work as part of team
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.