We are working with a well-established Further Education College to recruit for an Engineering Workshop Lecturer within the Gloucestershire area.
Read on for further details!
- To prepare teaching and learning to meet industry standards
- To teach Workshop Engineering at Level 2 and 3
- To provide advice and guidance
- To produce learning resources
- To participate in curriculum development
- To act as a personal tutor to learners
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to undertake one
- Previous teaching experience
- Have an understanding of Workshop and Mechanical Engineering
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.