Protocol is working on behalf of North East Scotland College and is looking for an outstanding Lecturer to join their Accounts & Business department.
To be suitable for this role you must hold a degree in Accounting & Finance. Teaching experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Prepare and deliver lessons
- You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation within your teaching, utilising e-learning opportunities where appropriate.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to pass your specialist skills on to the next generation of Accounting professionals.
The person & qualifications
- Must be degree qualified in a relevant accounting related subject
- Experience would be preferred but is not essential
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. PVG registration is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.