Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Training Provider in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Bid Manager on a permanent, full time basis. The successful Bid Manager will take responsibility for all bid and tender activity and will own the end to end process from the early identification of bid and tender opportunities, to the analysis of the specification, the collation of all relevant information, the production of high quality bid submissions and the tracking of the process from initial enquiry to final result.
- Researching and identifying potential bid and tender opportunities in line with the strategic priorities of the organisation.
- Engaging with relevant bid and tender portals across all sectors, both public and private to ensure maximum representation.
- Production of documentation in line with specified tender processes such as EOI, PQQ, ITT submissions and also working on any final presentation documents with selected stakeholders.
- Writing high quality winning proposal documents, including producing, coordinating and editing the written content.
- Writing and editing capability statements and expression of interest documents.
- Leading the bid and tender activity at each stage of individual tender projects, gathering technical information from internal departments in order to compile and ensure a high-quality bid submission. Strong relationship management focus.
The person & qualifications
- Exemplar analytical and bid writing skills – candidates must have experience in writing, submitting and winning large, complex bids across a range of sectors
- A degree in English, Creative Writing, Communications or an associated subject
- Strong organisational and project management skills – experience of working to strict deadlines
- Exceptional and strong inter-personal communication skills – ability to engage colleagues, managers and external stakeholders is essential
- Strong presentation skills – written and verbal
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.