Protocol are pleased to be working alongside this well-established organisation graded GOOD by OFSTED. They are currently for a number of positions including a Bricklaying Lecturer and a Bricklaying Technician.
The College mission is to provide inspirational, high quality education and training that meets the needs of individuals, employers and their local and wider communities.
From the moment you walk into their spectacular building you can see that the College is built for success. With first-class facilities and teaching staff you will receive support and guidance throughout your career. At this College you will be treated as an individual and not just a face in a crowd. They recognise that your next step could shape the rest of your life and it’s their job to make sure you have the right skills and guidance to get there.
The College has excellent facilities on site, including access to a stylish two-storey Learning Resource Centre for personal and group studies, sports halls, restaurants, state-of-the-art Mac suites, industry standard TV and Recording Studio (used by the BBC) & landscaped summer gardens. They continue to evolve to meet your demands and share a vision in helping you achieve your goals.
Role responsibilities – Bricklaying Lecturer
- Be committed to teach up to 37 hours a week, Monday – Friday from 8:45am – 5pm
- Teaching brickwork across levels 1-3
- Acting as a course leader for level 2
The person & qualifications – Bricklaying Lecturer
- Hold a full teaching qualification (such as a PGCE, DTLLS or Cert ED)
- Be qualified to teach up to Level 3 in Brickwork
- Have teaching experience (ideally within FE teaching Level 1 to Level 3)
- Have industry experience
- Have experience delivering Apprenticeships desirable
Role responsibilities – Bricklaying Technician
- Be committed to 37 hours a week, Monday – Friday from 8:45am – 5pm
- Supporting teaching staff in the Brick department as a technician
- The role will involve: stock control, stock ordering, Health & Safety
- Preparing workshop for classes
The person & qualifications – Bricklaying Technician
- Must have a level 2 Brick qualification (or potentially another similar qualification)
- Have industry experience
- Have experience working with young people
- Personality wise must be proactive, a team player and able to work on own initiative
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.