Protocol are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Provider with offices based across the UK. Our client are seeking a Multi-Skills Assessor based in Colchester able to deliver to learners based in Stevenage and Luton. This opportunity offers Assessors to have complete autonomy over their learners with a yearly Bonus of £1,500.
- Delivering Level 1 Carpentry, Bricklaying and Plastering to learners based across Colchester, Stevenage and Luton.
- Support learners through their apprenticeship with Functional Skills
- Keep learner records up to date via e-portfolio
- Monthly meetings with the Line Manager to discuss learner progress and needed improvements/requirements to made to ensure a high success rate
The person & qualifications
- Teaching or Assessing Qualification
- Experience delivering Carpentry, Bricklaying and Plastering to Level 1
- Teaching experience in the Multi-skills/Construction industry
- Industry experience in Construction (desirable)
- Ability to Deliver Functional Skills English and Maths to Level 2 (Desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.