I am recruiting for a great temporary PR and Marketing Lecturer for an established University Group in the East London and South London. Having recently gone under a £4.5 million renovation this HE enterprise offers interactive and Learning services. This University group offers a style of education which is flexible and designed to fit around students lifestyles.
We are seeking a flexible and dynamic individual with a strong professional background as well as demonstrable academic delivery in PR and Advertising. Are you an individual who possesses skills and expertise to inspire learners? You must have passion, commitment and strive to deliver to the highest possible standard. There are Marketing Undergraduate students waiting to be stimulated by exceptional teaching at this top class establishment.
- Preparing and delivering regular lectures for students
- Preparing and marking student assignments, essays, exams and providing one-on-one feedback on academic performance where necessary
- Guiding class discussions, whilst encouraging debate and feedback amongst students
- Adhering to the establishments in house policies
- Attending departmental and faculty meetings with other staff members
- Delivery of the allocated Business Management Degree modules
The person & qualifications
- Transferable Industry experience
- The ability to deliver degree level modules in PR, Advertising and Marketing
- Experience teaching in a HE establishment (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.