Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading training provider based in North Yorkshire on a permanent, full time basis on a maternity cover basis until the summer of 2020. This position supports the Financial Controller with the management, leadership, and direction to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
- Timely production of the monthly management accounts pack.
- Ensure all monthly reconciliations are completed accurately and timely.
- Budget variance reporting.
- Preparation of prepayments, accruals and depreciation.
- Quarterly VAT return
- Monitor expenses across the company and look for efficiencies.
- Daily Cash Flow monitoring and forecasting.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with any other ad-hoc reporting, annual budget preparation, and re-forecasting.
- Preparation and presentation of financial reporting to owners and directors in a timely manner
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience in preparation of Management accounts.
- Experience in management of Finance team.
- Confident in delivering and being responsible for Accounting Services to the business.
- Have knowledge of Sage 200 accounting software and Sage 50 Payroll software.
- Excellent excel skills and report writing skills.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.