Protocol are working with an exceptional provider of Further and Higher Education to recruit for a temporary Marketing Officer in the Croydon area.
The client offers academic and vocational qualifications, including apprenticeships, BTEC, City & Guilds and NVQs. Last rated by Ofsted as GOOD in February 2018, they offer courses with top of the class staff to suit every student’s needs alongside fantastic employer links and a rich, vibrant community.
- Create, develop and implement segmented marketing campaigns to each customer group, driving recruitment, engagement and conversion to achieve enrolment targets and deliver against business goals.
- Actively promote a varied range of provision across FE (Academic & Vocational), HE and Apprenticeships to both External and Internal candidates.
- Manage the design and production of Print, Digital and Social Media campaigns that align with current trends and college identities e.g. Croydon College and Coulsdon 6th
- Manage College website(s) and Social Media profiles ensuring content is relevant, factual, engaging and represents the values of the business.
- Increase awareness, engagement and profile of the College and all relevant sites as the leading provider in Croydon and neighbouring areas.
The person & qualifications
- At least 3 years experience within a Marketing environment
- Experience working with WordPress software, or websites
- Confident in the use of a wide range of platforms and software packages
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.