Are you a highly creative, and innovative digital marketing specialist … if so, then we’d love to hear from you? Protocol are delighted to be working with a fantastic college based in Stafford, who are looking to find their next Digital Marketing Specialist!
The College is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to be responsible for all digital marketing activities for the College and its commercial activities to help drive significant growth across all areas.
- Digital marketing activities for the College and its commercial activities to help drive significant growth across all areas
- To develop the digital marketing strategy as part of the college marketing strategy and ensure regular reporting on its impact
- To identify new opportunities to promote and enhance the college marketing offer through digital media and provide clear and costed plans to the Director of Commercial, Marketing and Events
- To lead the design, development, deployment and maintenance of all College and Commercial digital marketing channels including social media channels used by the college
The person & qualifications
- A level 3 or above in Business/Marketing or related field
- A minimum level 2 qualification on in both Maths and English and/or IT
- Experience of leading digital marketing content development and deployment for a large organisation
- Extensive knowledge of maximising the use of social media platforms
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.