Protocol are proud to be working with a fantastic college in Greater Manchester to recruit the best talent for their Construction department.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about the Construction industry and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong Brickwork background, experience of teaching and have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate learners.
This contract is a full time permanent position, if this sounds like a good opportunity for yourself, read on and hit APPLY!
- To teach Brickwork up to level 3
- To effectively plan, prepare in a timely manner and teach on a range of courses, to mark and assess students work including examinations
- As part of effective planning develop schemes of work, lesson and assessment plans where appropriate ensuring schemes of work incorporate Equality & Diversity, English & Maths, Differentiation (support, stretch & challenge), Safeguarding, World of Work/Employability and Information & Learning Technologies Opportunities.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a Teaching qualification
- Minimum level 3 Brickwork/Construction qualification
- Experience delivering Brickwork qualifications
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.