Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for a permanent Business Development and Client Relationship Consultant in the East London area.
This client has excellent links with businesses, professionals and industry experts. Last rated as GOOD in April 2016, the client is consistently investing to keep up with its students demands. By providing industry standard learning environments and access to new and rapidly advancing technologies, the college is proud to offer students with expansive opportunities in their chosen fields.
In this role you will strive to to further develop our service and responsiveness to local, regional and national “levy Paying” employers, subsidiary training provider are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to grow our Apprenticeship levy division.
- Identify and engage with levy employers across England for the generation of new learner starts for Apprenticeships.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
The person & qualifications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Ofsted and ESFA funding rules including below documentation
- Apprenticeship funding rules for training providers
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience of stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills are written and verbal
- Excellent relationship-building skills, project management skills, budget management skills
- Be driven to succeed
- Be entrepreneurial by nature
- Enjoy networking and interacting with people
- Have the charm and charisma to influence and persuade
- Possess excellent negotiating skills
- Have confidence in your abilities
- Demonstrate strong Project Management Skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- The ability to build and sustain effective relationships
- Ability to anticipate, identify and respond to customer needs
- Demonstrate evidence of planning and organising own time to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain accurate records on the Customer Relationship Management database and other key internal administration
- Able to incorporate travel across London and Home Counties in line of duty requirements
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.