Protocol are exclusively working with a national Training Provider to recruit for a Research Coordinator for there Research and Policy team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about quality and looking for a permanent full time position. This will see the successful candidate working full-time hours over five days.
- Develop market intelligence to inform new product and web developments and marketing strategy for all areas of the business
- Research learning technologies and ‘the future of tech in education’ to ensure the Company is at the fore front of all new developments
- Build relationships with individuals, educational institutions and corporate clients in order to gain sector specific intelligence
- Research and analysis into LMI and demographic data to shape decision making and assumptions
- To use evidence to provide recommendations for new product development and market opportunities
- Work with consumer groups to create panels/groups and encourage organic intelligence
- Develop and maintain formal research tools
- Competitor analysis
- Customer analysis
- Owns the ‘validation of new products’ process in conjunction with Product Development Manager and Director of Creative
- Funding research – Government and market trends and gap analysis
- Analysis of our live products and services
The person & qualifications
- Creative – in approach to problems and how to solve them
- Self-motivated – can work under own initiative
- Confidence – to liaise with people from all tiers of business
- Accurate – An eye for detail and a methodical manner
- Knowledge of databases
- Experience working with VLE systems
- Willingness to adapt and respond to the changing and varied needs of the business.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.