Protocol are working with a fantastic North East London College to a appoint a permanent Information Systems Manager. Together we are looking for a candidate who has strong a provable management experience, both motivating and training teams. Experience in leading large scale implementation projects and someone who holds all this experience in the FE Sector. The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £33,000 – £37,000 plus additional benefits and a London living allowance.
- Contribute to the formulation and evaluation of the College’s Information Strategy, working with users and with those supporting hardware and operating systems.
- To develop, manage and lead the Analyst/Programmer to ensure the maximum benefit is gained from introducing and embedding new or customised systems.
- Work with the Head of MIS to plan and lead projects for the implementation and subsequent support of new learner and course-related systems.
The person & qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Hold experience in Managing information teams
- Have relevant degree level qualification in a relevant field
- Show a track record of successfully managing implementation projects
- Show strong leadership ability
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.