Protocol are proud to be working with a successful Ofsted Grade 2 Provider who are going through significant growth and seeking a L5 Health & Social Care Trainer with experience in Adult care. The role is home-based where you’re given complete autonomy over your learners. The role is ideal for a Trainer looking for a flexible full-time position with learners based in Colchester.
- Delivering to adult learners Level 3 & 5 Health and Social care with Adult care
- Visiting learners in the workplace throughout the Colchester area
- Monthly meetings with the Line-manager
- Keeping learner progress via E-portfolio/One-file
The person & qualifications
- Hold Assessors Qualification- D32,D33, A1 or TAQA.
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification – PTLLS or above.
- Hold Functional skills/ key skills qualifications in English, Maths or willing to work towards them.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a clinical setting
- Have a good understanding and the ability to deliver apprenticeship programmes.
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Safeguarding, and Prevent.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.