Protocol are working alongside a large and established college group covering the Thames Valley vicinity who have recently received an Ofsted graded “good with exceptional areas”.
This establishment offer a vast choice of courses to a wide age range of students both in the UK and internationally. Boasting fantastic facilities and a wide array of courses, this educational high-flier is at the top of its game.
They pride themselves on their learning philosophy, not only investing in new models of applied learning, practical teaching and developing good learning habits for all students across the entire college curriculum.
Offering courses at Entry Level, Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced and Higher there are courses available for all abilities and backgrounds.
We are seeking an experienced Key Client Coordinator professional to join an Oxford based college on a permanent basis to support the Project Manager in the delivery of various projects.
- Work with Service Delivery Manager to deliver project plan
- Set up individual delegate records both internal and external
- Coordinate functional skills initial assessments and report on the assessment results
- Plan. Schedule, Coordinate and monitor delivery activities
- Key contact for client and delegates
- Liaise with delivery team to ensure delegates remain on track for completion
- Provide high quality programme materials where appropriate
- Monitor and feedback to Service Delivery Manager on KPI’s and in readiness for client meetings
- Work with Service Delivery Manager to maintain risk register
- Maintain records in line with agreed KPI’s and project deliverables
- Provide administrative support to delegates where necessary
- Collection of post course delegate feedback and recorded accordingly
- Provision of post course feedback to the client
The person & qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years in an administration experience
- Level 2 qualification in literacy or equivalent
- Project management experience
- IT literate with the ability to use a variety of software e.g. Word, Excel
- Good general administration skills- word processing, general office skills, telephone skills
- Strong team work ethos
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organised, methodical, tenacious
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Drive and ability to use own initiative to solve practical problems
- Able to manage a varying and demanding workload
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.