This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Fire Safety Consultancy based in Leicestershire. Our client is a well-established business currently undergoing significant growth. We have an excellent reputation in the industry, demanding high standards, and are passionate about saving lives, and livelihoods, rather than pushing products. This role would suit an experienced Fire Safety Risk Assessor with a similar ethos and a desire to undertake work of which they can be proud.
There are good long-term prospects for progression and continuous professional development and training is provided and encouraged.
The role will include:
- Completing site surveys for Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Assessments for some contracts and staff training
- Creating Method Statements
- Completing reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel – to include import of digital images into documents and using tablet web-based software
- Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients
- Carrying out off-plan building appraisals
- Carrying out staff training as and when required
- All associated duties as required by the business
While based in Leicestershire you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK.
The successful candidate MUST possess ALL of the following:
- Full UK driving licence
- IFE Membership
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification)
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S
- Ability to compose well written reports using MS Word & Excel
- Ability to use digital technology to import images and photos
- Training qualification (Level 3 training award or equivalent)
- A genuine passion about safety and saving lives
This role would suit an experienced: Fire Risk Assessor, Enforcing Officer, H&S Officer (with fire experience), Building Regulations Assessor or a Fire Fighter (with fire safety training).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion