Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading and most innovative training providers based in North Yorkshire in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Employer Engagement Manager who will play a key role in driving and delivering our clients ambitious growth plans for Apprenticeships.
- You will proactively engage with existing business clients to develop apprenticeship pipelines in line with their levy spend and their organisational workforce development needs.
- You will deliver exceptional and responsive customer service to ensure all employer partners are up to date and highly satisfied with our clients services.
- You will work closely with the commercial development team to support the development and engagement with new apprenticeship opportunities as well as maintain specialist expertise in key labour market sectors
- You will also lead on the implementation of the employer engagement and on boarding processes to make sure all apprentices have the best introduction and start to their apprenticeship journey
- Project manage the development and recruitment of Levy partner apprenticeship pipeline to meet recruitment and financial KPIs.
- Work closely with internal sales support and marketing colleagues to develop campaigns and activity plans to drive forward effective SME recruitment.
The person & qualifications
- Strong experience of project management and logistical planning.
- Extensive employer engagement and account management experience.
- Robust understanding of EFSA Funding Rules and Performance Rules for Apprenticeships.
- Good knowledge of the Individual Learning Record system (ILR).
- Excellent knowledge of on boarding processes within apprenticeship provision including IAG, careers advice, diagnostic assessments and starting point analysis.
- Willing to travel nationwide
- Ambitious and willing to go above and beyond for the role
- Access to your own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.