Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of leading financial systems organisation in order to recruit an internal Processes Training Manager to increase efficiency internally. Our client put our customers at the heart of everything we do and make it our priority to ensure that our customers get the most value for their money and as such, this must be a value maintained by the chosen candidate. You will be joining a highly an open, casual organisation who pride themselves on making sure their employees prospor.
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify and understand training requirements (soft-skills, systems and processes).
- Ensure that all Operations personnel are trained to work to high accuracy and within prescribed processes (both new and existing).
- Design and deliver training across the Operations department.
- Be innovate and engaging in the delivery of the training, utilising various training styles to ensure successful learning.
- Work in conjunction with Operations Planning and Control to develop and accurately maintain training plans and skills matrices.
- Work with subject matter experts to gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the aims of the operation and the intricacies of the processes, in order to support the team and enable success.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and behaviours to create an empowered, positive and engaged workforce who put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
The person & qualifications
- A passion for the training and development of others.
- Extensive track record of delivering successful training in organisations.
- A passion for analytics and operational processes.
- Experience of working in front and back office Operations.
- Willing to travel to suit the needs of the business
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.