Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in East London in the recruitment of their next Examinations and Assessment Manager.
The post-holder with be the examinations lead for the college, ensuring a systematic approach which meets quality standards. They will have responsibility for ensuring the accurate recording or examination entries and results. A key part of the role will be to ensure that all systems are appropriately structured to ensure efficiency of quality processes.
- Ensure the quality and validity of examination records and meet the required auditable standards for examination entries, assessments and the capturing achievement.
- Set up and further enhance all technical aspects of exams administration, developing EDI processes and tools which make the tracking of registrations, entries, assessments and results more effective and efficient.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of quality assurance systems in terms of examination entry, assessment and results data.
- Lead the auditing of the assessments and examinations data, ensuring that auditing processes are implemented, monitored and reported to SLT.
- Take a pro-active role in checking and monitoring the accuracy of examination entries, assessment schedules and achievement data including working closely with the CIS and Quality teams to produce accuracy data validation reports and a suite of Management Information reports.
The person & qualifications
- A relevant HNC/HND qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically Access or other databases.
- Experience of managing/leading a team.
- Experience of working in Further Education, preferably within Examinations (desirable).
- Experience of invigilating Examinations (desirable).
- Experience of delivering presentations.
- Experience of generating reports using IT/database systems and assist in their analysis.
- Knowledge of JCQ guidelines and practices (desirable).
- Knowledge of FE funding (desirable).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.