Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Financial Services’ Training Providers in order to recruit for their new Regional Operations Manager for the London area. As a Regional Manager, you will have overall operational responsibility for two Centres with a combined income of approximately £1m. This is a role perfectly suited for an ambitious individual who wishes to be a part of an organisation with ambitious growth plans of which you will become a crucial aspect.
- The role will involve the day to day management of the centres to ensure the implementation of key business strategies and performance in line with budgets and other related KPIs.
- Working in line with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the centres operate as required.
- Providing leadership and guidance to members of your team.
- To oversee and ensure that the region and centres meet defined KPI’s.
- To oversee the training of new employees to ensure they operate within the expectations of the client.
- Ensure the business school attains and retains the best performing staff and liaising with Human Resources to deal with any under performance that is identified.
- Ensure future growth is the heart of the organisation.
- Investigating and reporting upon any issues around customer satisfaction.
The person & qualifications
- Proven track record of operational management and ability to lead a team.
- Willingness to travel to meet the needs of the organisation.
- It would be highly beneficial if the candidate was to understand and/or have experience in delivering/managing finance/accounting qualifications.
- Ability to apply skill, knowledge and experience to work and seek opportunities to improve.
- Ambitious personality who wishes to grow within an organisation.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.