Protocol are proud to be working with a great college based in Oxford! They are currently seeking an experienced Social Work or LAw professional to deliver the module for Law in Social Work for the BA Social Work degree.
For over 100 years this college has been looking to ensure that the same level of education should be available for all, with courses that range from Further Education to Higher Education – there is a course for everyone.
Aiming to provide the best possible education to anyone regardless of their background and achieving ‘Good’ in their 2016 Ofsted report – they are looking to not just improve but transform the lives of their students.
- Preparing and delivering regular lectures for students
- Preparing and marking student assignments, essays, exams and providing one-on-one feedback on academic performance where necessary
- Guiding class discussions, whilst encouraging debate and feedback among students
- Adhering to the establishments in house policies
- Attending departmental and faculty meetings with other staff members
- Delivery of the Law in Social Work modules
The person & qualifications
- Previous teaching experience on HE Law/Social Work courses
- Hold a degree level qualification in Law or Social Work
- Hold a teaching qualification (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.