Protocol are delighted to be working alongside a world renowned financial services organisation to recruit a number of Project Management Trainers. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the quality within the apprenticeship department.
- To carry out progress reviews with apprentices in their workplace ensuring that regular contact and progress in learning is maintained
- Deliver training across a number of sites within the UK (London essential)
- Complete learner Attendance Management System records at each delivery session
- Deliver high quality learning events to meet agreed levels of client satisfaction
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure that agreed quality standards are met
- Support learners holistically across a variety of workshops, helping them to apply classroom/ experiential knowledge/ skills to their job roles
- Ensure that programmes are delivered in accordance with supporting policies and procedures, e.g. Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Diversity & Inclusion where applicable
- To assist apprentices in building their evidence portfolio and prepare them for End Point Assessment (EPA)
- To coach individual apprentices to ensure they achieve their full potential
The person & qualifications
- Extensive experience of working in a project management role either in the public sector or the private sector
- Highly experienced and highly qualified assessor/professional with extensive experience of training groups of all levels
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Passionate about learning and practice of own continued development
- Ability to identify individual learner needs and be adaptive to their requirements
- Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
Subject matter knowledge of the following:
- Apprenticeship standard/framework delivery and portfolio development
- Knowledge of awarding organisations or End Point Assessment Organisations
- PRINCE 2/Agile/PMQ qualification highly desirable
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and approaches (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.