Protocol are working alongside a well established FE college based in South Yorkshire looking for an experienced Management Accountant. This is a great fixed term opportunity to work within a fantastic team.
- Setting up a template for producing monthly departmental management accounts
- Setting up a monthly report of non pay spend compared to budget. Agree format with representative department heads and level of supporting detail required
- Review existing Pay costs information being produced and agree monthly output / timescales
- Set up a report of monthly spend on long term sick / maternity cover
- Set up a report of agency payroll spend each month, including providing a run rate to heads of curriculum departments
- Set up a system for staff recharges between departments
- Amend existing reporting for proposed change in departmental structure (VP Apprenticeships)
- Support the management accounts team as necessary during the Business Planning process
The person & qualifications
- AAT or ACCA qualified.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.