Protocol are working with a leading, “Outstanding” by Ofsted FE College based in North Yorkshire. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join them on a temporary basis as a GCSE English Teacher starting week commencing 20th January. This post is initially a temporary position, but they will consider permanent for the right candidate.
- PTVH English tutors to join the Foundation English and maths division. You will be a dedicated and motivated professional ready to contribute to the development of new strategies to improve the delivery and quality of English teaching and learning for the college’s 16-19 cohort. Motivating students to excel in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- You must have a recognised 5/6 teaching qualification (PGCE/CertEd)
- Qualified up to at least Level 3 in English and a relevant degree qualification (or equivalent) would be desirable
- Experience of teaching the new 9-1 GCSE English specification and have taught GCSE English to a wide range of students
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
- Be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners combined with excellent administration skills and interpersonal skills
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.