Our client, one the largest national training and colleges groups in the UK, are looking to recruit a Temporary Employment Engagement Executive to join their team. Every year, the award-winning college helps their thousands of students develop their careers in their chosen field.
The Employment Engagement Executive will be highly motivated and be able to meet targets set.
Role and responsibilities:
- Connect with employers to promote the benefits of Apprenticeships and obtain employment opportunities for apprentices
- Attend business meetings with potential employers to discuss their training and staffing needs, suggest appropriate Apprenticeship programmes and undertake basic health and safety checks
- Liaise with candidates to match the right person to the right employer
- Meet targets set
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely manner
- Proactively generate new business opportunities using various methods such as social media campaigns, digital marketing and calling new business’
- Promote the college and attend Networking Events, Exhibitions and careers fairs
- Ensure all information is logged on the CRM system
- Able to work to targets set
- Experience in a Sales/Business Development role
- Great negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to travel and attend various events
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships, work-based training desirable
- DBS Desirable but not essential
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.