Protocol are working with a large Training Provider based in the North-West area to recruit for a full-time, permanent Automotive Tutor (with a specialism in Heavy Vehicle) as part of the role you will be responsible for teaching and assessing students on the Automotive Apprenticeship standards.
- Managing and maintaining a caseload of learners and carrying out regular learner interventions
- Plan the end-point assessment process with learners and employers, ensuring preparation and practice is included in the learning plan
- Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners’ needs
- Deliver Maths and English (and ICT where applicable) to support the learner’s achievement and progress
The person & qualifications
- Relevant occupational sector experience and/or current updated CPD
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Teaching qualification or working towards (Cert Ed)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.