We are working with a exceptional college in the East London area, with a strong reputation for providing education that is exciting, relevant and practical; equipping students with the skills and knowledge to unleash their potential and make them stand out when they apply for that all important first job or the next stage in their education and career.
Ofsted judged the college to be ‘Good’ in all areas and, as such, you can be certain of teaching that is effective, well planned and enjoyable. Our client is a vibrant college and has excellent employer links and student progression rates and now has a fantastic opportunity for a Level 5 Project Management Trainer/Coach to start ASAP.
- We are looking for a keen and committed Project Management trainer with a strong Prince 2 Practitioner background.
- The ideal candidate will lead, develop and deliver high quality project management and APM curriculum/Agile project cycle to apprentices for Digital Skills Solutions.
- This will be through classroom, online training sessions and coaching in the work place to our Associate Project Manager Apprentices.
The person & qualifications
- APM /IPMA Level D Project Management qualification
- APM Project Management or an MBA or above
- Occupationally competent and experienced in agile project cycle/project management
- Strong experience working with various stakeholders in managing deliverables in a project cycle
- Experience of delivering training
- An understanding of apprenticeship delivery
- A Teaching Qualification
- Specialist Knowledge: Agile Project Management (and desirable – Prince 2 Practitioner).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.