Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading training organisation in order to recruit for a Motor Vehicle Technical Trainer based at their site in Milton Keynes. As a Technical Trainer you are responsible for all day to day aspects of the delivery and assessment of training to groups of learners and, in consultation with the Programme Management Team, make decisions in relation to the needs and opportunities for each Learner within the context of provision and targeted progression opportunities. You will be working for a blue chip organisation developing their staff to their highest possible level.
- Actively work to the policies & procedures as set by the provider
- Arranging and conducting skills testing
- Deliver training in-line with the Scheme of Work as set by the Course Developer & Quality Manager
- Maintain learner training records for reporting purposes
- Promote efficient use of resources with particular emphasis on reducing the detrimental effects of such resource use on the environment
- Deliver Motor Vehicle qualifications to a high standards
The person & qualifications
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed or NVQ equivalent)
- Heavy Vehicle experience would be preferred
- Assessor qualification
- Access to your own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.