Protocol is delighted to be working with a well known and respected College located in Central London.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled English Lecturer/Teacher who has amazing observation grade, PGCE and strong references from your previous employer.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- Preparing teaching materials
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- Checking and assessing pupils’ work
- Organising and running specialist courses
- Attending social events
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Hold a qualification/degree in English
- Have experience delivering GCSE and Functional Skills English
- Hold a DBS on the update service or dated within the last 12 months
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.