Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of UK’s most innovative Training Providers in order to recruit for Level 3 and 5 Leadership and Management Trainers nationwide due to exceptional growth. In a short amount of time our client have built a reputation for being innovative while providing a quality to service to both candidates and clients. Alongside a fantastic package, both to the candidate and learners, our client are leading the way on added value and extra curricular offerings.
- Assess and support apprentices throughout their apprenticeship programme through to timely achievement (including preparation for End Point Assessment)
- Support learners on a one to one basis through numerous means (face to face and remote)
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews in a timely manner
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress
- Assess and coach Leadership and Management up to Level
The person & qualifications
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 or TAQA
- Experience of delivering Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor and/or Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeships
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths & English) to level 2
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle and flexibility with travel
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.