Here at Protocol we are delighted to be working with a large financial institute to recruit for a Financial Trainer on a nationwide freelance basis to deliver up to Level 4 across all departments / ALBs and non-SCS grades within the Civil Service.
- Deliver finance training up to Level 4 across all Departments / ALBs and non-SCS Grades within the Civil Service covering a number of sites within the UK (London essential)
- Support learners holistically across a variety of workshops, helping them to transfer classroom/experiential knowledge/skills to assignments and job roles where applicable
- Ensure that programmes are delivered in accordance with supporting policies and procedures, e.g. Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Diversity & Inclusion where applicable
The person & qualifications
- Extensive experience of working in a finance role within Central Government at a minimum of Grade 7
- Extensive experience and evidence of training groups of all levels
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Experience of delivering training to external certification (desirable)
- Accreditation from professional institutes such as ACA, AAT or CII (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.