Are an experienced and skilled Carpentry Assessor?
If so, please read through the details below….
Protocol is proud to working with a well-known College in the Hertfordshire area, who are looking to hire an experienced and skilled Carpentry Assessor.
- Use of innovative techniques to inspire and assess learners on the Level 2-3 Carpentry and Bench Joinery NVQ programme
- You will motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant assessing qualification (Level 3 Assessing Certificate, TAQA or A1)
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification Carpentry & Joinery.
- Hold a DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.