Exciting, temporary opportunity!
Protocol are looking for a dedicated and caring individual with a genuine passion for supporting young people to achieve their full potential. If you are looking for a rewarding role in a diverse and challenging environment, we want to hear from you.
As a Youth Worker you will provide support to young people aged between 14-19 years old.
Who are we looking for………
- Experience of working with young people 14-19 years of age from a variety of backgrounds and an understanding of the need and issues surrounding the and the difficulties students face
- Experience of positively engaging young people and working with them to improve behaviour.
- Experience of working with young people in a challenging environment including proactively engaging them in challenging situations.
- You will be educated with a level 2 qualification in English and Maths at grade C or above.
- You will also hold a relevant Level 2 recognised qualification in e.g Mentor, Youth Work or Counselling
- You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to develop a rapport as a responsible and trustworthy role model for learners to support them to fulfil their potential.
Why Protocol? What are the benefits of working with us?
You will receive:
- The support of a highly experienced and dedicated FE Recruitment Consultant.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- What you see is what you get – no admin charges or hidden surprises.
- Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
- Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and passion to provide excellent support to learners to aid their learning experience, then please apply.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.