Protocol are pleased to be working with a college where its students are at the heart of everything they do. The college is proud to help their students achieve their goals by offering varied learning with inspirational teaching from a wealth of experienced tutors.
We are currently recruiting for a Lecturer in Horticulture to join the college on a full time, permanent basis. Ideally the candidate will be able to start as soon as possible and will have relevant experience in the sector.
Role and responsibilities:
- Delivering up to Level 3 in Horticulture
- Develop, plan, deliver and manage land-based curriculum programmes
- Work closely with employers and other stakeholders to grow and improve the provision for land-based qualifications
- Work-based Horticulture up to Level 3
- Engage in curriculum development activities, individually and as a team member, to develop and improve the curriculum and learner experience
- Guide and support learners in achieving their targets
- Full Level Three Diploma in Horticulture or another land-based subject
- Relevant experience in the sector
- Recognised Teaching qualification
- Successful teaching experience
- Machinery and certificates of competence applicable to the role
- DBS or willing to obtain
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.