Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in Buckinghamshire to recruit their next Curriculum Manager (Business and Computing).
Reporting into the Director of Creative, Digital and Business, the post-holder will deliver outstanding student success through operational leadership and management of a team of staff including lecturers, and business support staff.
- To lead and motivate a team of staff to achieve high performance standards.
- To provide an outstanding learning environment.
- To provide a high quality student experience.
- To provide study programmes that meet individual student needs.
- To monitor student progress against achievement, value added and progression targets and deliver successful outcomes.
- To lead by example on current knowledge, understanding and practice of Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
The person & qualifications
- Relevant professional qualification to at least level 3.
- Level 5 teaching qualification.
- Assessor/Verifier awards (or willingness to obtain).
- Management qualification (desirable).
- Maths and English qualifications at level 2 or higher.
- In depth knowledge of subject area.
- Knowledge of current qualification structure and issues affecting the sector.
- Knowledge of a range of quality improvement strategies within FE.
- Knowledge of Curriculum Development and planning.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.