Protocol are currently recruiting for an A Level Psychology and Criminology Lecturer to join an outstanding college in West Sussex.
We are seeking a dynamic and successful Higher Education Lecturer who holds a wealth of experience and demonstrable high quality teaching practice across both Criminology and Psychology to start 20/4/20 and finish 19/6/20.
- Preparing and delivering regular lectures for students
- Preparing and marking student assignments, essays, exams and providing one-on-one feedback on academic performance where necessary
- Guiding class discussions, whilst encouraging debate and feedback among students
- Adhering to the establishments in house policies
- Attending departmental and faculty meetings with other staff members
- Delivery of the allocated Psychology and Criminology degree modules
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant degree
- Have experience of teaching A Level Psychology & Criminology
- Hold HE teaching experience
- High levels of student engagement
- Flexible, adaptable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.