Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the largest Further Education providers in the East London. They drive to deliver an inspirational education experience to their students across all their college campuses.
We are currently looking for an GCSE Maths and functional skills Teacher that can also cover functional skills English.
You must hold a Maths and Teaching Qualification to be considered for this position.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
- Preparing teaching materials
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- Checking and assessing pupils’ work
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Hold a qualification/degree in Maths
- Have experience delivering GCSE and Functional Skills Maths and Functional skills English
- Hold a DBS on the update service
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.