Protocol are delighted to be working with an Academy in Hackney to help them find an Art Lecturer to join the team on a Permanent Basis. This role will offer a salary ranging from £24,373-£37,654 dependant on the experience of the Candidate.
We are an Academy on a mission: to ensure that every student can succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life. This has led us to develop The Bridge Academy values to guide our decision making and set our expectations for both students and staff:
- We do what it takes for as long as it takes.
- We remain positive and never give up.
- We never stop trying to get better.
- We do the right thing, even when no-one is watching.
- We are always honest and do not make excuses.
- We take responsibility and do our best every time.
- We have high standards because we care.
- We treat others fairly and respectfully.
- Helping a member of our team is helping ourselves.
- To deliver Art ranging from Key Stage 2 – Key Stage 4
- Aide Students during the transition between Key Stage 2 & Key Stage 3.
- To demonstrate strong knowledge of the subject area
The person & qualifications
- To have experience delivering Art up to Key Stage 4 (Key Stage 5 is desirable)
- A Teaching Qualification is desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.