Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of on the UK’s leading online learning providers in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Account Manager. If you are passionate about customer service and be technically savvy. You will become an integral part of a passionate and driven business looking to expand and deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- To be an integral part of the sales team focusing on new business and retention to achieve company targets
- Manage key accounts ensuring they are using the system to its full potential and maximise income from each account.
- To use CRM to drive the sales process and effectively target customers and prospects
- To attend and provide sales updates.
- Liaise with customers regarding general and sales enquiries and following up sales leads generated through internal/external sales events.
The person & qualifications
- Extensive customer service experience
- Organised to a high degree
- Knowledge of building and maintaining positive relationships
- A customer orientated approach to working
- Ability to travel with access to your own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.