Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of an innovative awarding organisation in order to recruit for a new, permanent, full time, Employer Engagement Manager working within the Creative Media sector. Our client works with some of the leading blue chip organisations in the sector and requires a strong personality who holds a strong passion for the sector. The role will come with extensive travel with most being based in and around the London area.
- Engage with clients within the creative media space in regards to assessment needs
- Develop long lasting relationships and create a strong brand image in the sector
- Make sure the needs and demands of the client are being met
- Use your extensive knowledge of the apprenticeship and assessment world to greater develop the sector
The person & qualifications
- Experience working within either Creative Media or Apprenticeships in a similar capacity
- Previous experience within business development
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.