Protocol are working alongside a large and established college group covering the Thames Valley vicinity who have recently received an Ofsted graded “good with exceptional areas”, to recruit an experienced administrator to work as part of the Admissions Function.
This establishment offer a vast choice of courses to a wide age range of students both in the UK and internationally. Boasting fantastic facilities and a wide array of courses, this educational high-flier is at the top of its game.
They pride themselves on their learning philosophy, not only investing in new models of applied learning, practical teaching and developing good learning habits for all students across the entire college curriculum.
Offering courses at Entry Level, Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced and Higher there are courses available for all abilities and backgrounds.
- To contribute to student recruitment and ‘right student, right course’ targets by providing friendly, accessible and relevant information and advice to prospective students and by facilitating easy and accurate enrolment and payments
- To take responsibility for the application to enrolment conversion of a caseload of students in a link faculty area(s)
- To keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about changes to government guidance, policies and procedures relevant for student funding, benefits, financial support schemes and student visa and immigration rules through research and liaison with agencies and your Team Leader/Manager
The person & qualifications
- NVQ 2 in Information Advice and Guidance (Or willingness to work towards within 12 months of appointment)
- Experience of meeting targets (KPI’s)
- Experience of a busy customer facing environment with multiple priorities
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Able to work with a large caseload
- Strong data entry skills
- Able to use online and offline IT systems
- Able to handle enquiries and provide information and advice professionally
- Able to keep accurate records and gather data
- Good standard of written English
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of the further education sector
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.