Protocol are proudly working with a further education college in Nottinghamshire to recruit a Fabrication and Welding Assessor.
The college are well known as specialists in the industries in which they work, with very strong industry links – ensuring that learners are continually studying towards a truly employable career. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Fabrication and Welding, with experience of delivering and assessing up to Level 3.
If you are hard-working, passionate about what you do and want to make a difference to future generations, we would love to hear from you.
- Deliver and develop to a high standard of training and underpinning knowledge programmes which are responsive to learners’ and employers’ needs to both groups and individuals as part of work
related programmes. This will include apprenticeship technical certificates, functional skills and specialist commercial training programmes.
- Plan and prepare schemes of work and session plans for taught sessions with groups of learners using college documentation.
- Assessing the competence, knowledge and understanding to national standards of work based candidates on NVQ programmes, which may be stand alone or form part of an apprenticeship programme.
- Internally verify the assessment process according to established guidelines.
The person & qualifications
- Fabrication and Welding NVQ Level 3
- Assessor qualifications D32 -D33 or A1 or Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Experience delivering and assessing students up to level 3
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.