An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a college based in the North East on a temporary basis to deliver Engineering delivering a range of milling, turning and hand fitting at level 2 and 3. This position involves teaching level 2 and 3 students the practical skills and knowledge of both manual and CNC Milling, Turning as well as Hand Fitting techniques. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to high standards of teaching, learning and assessment. Experience of working with apprentices is essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of an outstanding learner experiences across a range of contexts.
- Planning and implementing modern and flexible curriculum delivery
- Teaching and managing student learning within one or more Curriculum Areas, modelling best practice.
- Associated teaching and learning responsibilities including short and long-term planning and assessment.
- Participating in sharing of best practice in teaching and learning.
- Meeting set quality and business targets.
- Experience working with apprentices
- Qualified to at least level 3 with industrial experience
- Recognised teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service or willing to obtain
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010. As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.