Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in Greater Manchester in the recruitment to the position of Programme Leader (Foundation Learning).
The post-holder will be responsible for the curriculum area and will implement innovative changes to further improve the teaching and learning within the Faculty. You will also drive recruitment and engagement initiatives to grow provision in line with inclusion strategy.
- Provide effective leadership, and co-ordination of resources and staff for a range of foundation level programmes.
- Take responsibility for the successful day to day operational running of the Faculty.
- Ensure the curriculum and/or support provision is reviewed and updated as required.
- Implement best practices in teaching, learning and support.
- Undertake an agreed teaching/training timetable, including own proportionate caseload.
- Undertake IV and as required act as Lead IV.
- Create and maintain working relationships that promote effective cross College communication e.g. functional skills/GCSE, initial assessment outcomes, support.
The person & qualifications
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- Recent research or other CPD activity linked to role/sector.
- A recognised Assessors award (or willingness to work towards).
- Experience of successfully managing changes to curriculum/support design and delivery.
- Track record of planning for quality improvement, responding to student quality issues and outstanding achievement rates.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.