Protocol are delighted to be working alongside one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK. Distance learning supports educators, employers and learners worldwide by developing and delivering effective and innovative skills training and published educational content. This is a great opportunity for someone based in or around London who has a relentless passion and commitment to the delivery of high quality education.
- Deliver full training and support learners to achieve Residential Childcare, and Early Years qualifications. In addition, deliver full training and support learners to achieve English, Maths and ICT qualifications up to Level 2 (where appropriate)
- Develop resources and materials for apprenticeship framework/standards including high quality ‘Schemes of Work’ and training plans
- Visit each Apprentice in the workplace on a regular basis in order to assess their progress and deliver teaching sessions. You will also carry out remote sessions in between face to face visits with learners. Maintain regular contact with learners and deliver high quality learning and development
- Using ‘Skill Forward’, ‘CognAssist’ and ‘OneFile’, ensure all learner records, progress and reporting are kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirements
The person & qualifications
- L5 Qualification in Early Years (or similar)
- L3 Teacher Training Qualification
- L2 English and Maths qualifications
- Successful experience of working in the modern training/education sector delivering apprenticeship frameworks/standards
- L3 ICT qualification (desired)
- TAQA/CAVA assessment qualification (desired)
- A driven and flexible approach to work
- Valid driver’s licence
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.