Protocol are delighted to be working alongside one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK. Distance learning supports educators, employers and learners across the UK, and internationally, by developing and delivering effective and innovative skills training and published educational content. They have a variety of innovative products and services for your organisation.
They are recruiting for a Health and Social Care Trainer to join their team.
Working as part of the apprenticeship delivery team this role is required to work independently visiting learners at a variety of sites within their delivery regions. The trainer will responsible for the delivery of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment of early years apprenticeship frameworks/standards. This role will be fundamental in our organisations ambition to ensuring that learners gain the new knowledge and skills required to make exceptional progress with their development, achieve high grades and are ultimately successful in obtaining their qualification in a timely manner.
- To adhere to policies and procedures of the business.
- Providing a professional and customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Working in a flexible manner to respond to changes in demands and workload.
- Showing a commitment to working co-operatively within a self critical culture.
- Undertake any training relevant to the efficient execution of any of the above duties and to take responsibility for his/her own professional development.
- To undertake necessary Health & Safety responsibilities and duties as required by this post.
- To undertake any necessary Data Protection responsibilities and duties as required by the post.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as directed by line management from time to time
The person & qualifications
- Infectious passion and commitment to the delivery of high quality, career defining and life changing education.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Structured and organised approach.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Sector specific qualifications (at level 5 or above).
- Teacher training qualification (at level 3 or above).
- English and maths qualifications (at level 2 or above)
- ICT qualification (at level 3 or above)
- TAQA/CAVA assessment qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.