Good news! Coronavirus has not impacted the recruitment for this role so apply today!
Protocol are delighted to announce a full time permanent opportunity based in Merseyside.
The college are looking to recruit their next Course Leader for the Multi Skills area.
We are looking for somebody who either has experience as a course leader or an excellent lecturer with a proven track record to take a step up.
The client offers an exciting range of benefits including a generous holiday allowance. Reduced on site Gym membership and a benefits scheme which provides savings on Food & Groceries, Fashion & Beauty, Cinema tickets and local rail and bus travel.
- Take responsibility for the delivery and development of the Multi Skills programmes
- Working with the staff in your delivery team, under management of the curriculum manager
- Responsible for ensuring annual KPIs are achieved constantly across the curriculum area
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification – CertEd, PGCE or equivalent
- Hold a minimum level 3 Construction based qualification
- Have experience delivering Multi Skills up to a level 3 standard
- Have a strong industry background
- Be able to provide evidence of contributing significantly to programme and curriculum management including course development
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.